ARTICULATED TRUCK TRAINING
Train operators with the Cat® Simulators Articulated Truck System. Set in a construction environment, the system features authentic controls combined with simulated applications. The Articulated Truck teaches Controls Familiarization, how to perform a Machine Walkaround, Driving, Hauling, Braking, two Loading methods, Unloading, Full Production Cycle and also includes a special Open Training mode. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. The Articulated Truck features an oscillating hitch system that separates the front from the bed/back. Learning how the truck handles in the safety of the virtual environment will help alleviate many of the issues associated with tipping and driving such a large piece of heavy equipment on an actual worksite.
Exclusive to Cat Simulators is SimU Campus™, the software that measures, records and reports the results of all simulation sessions so instructors and users can track progress. Hundreds of benchmarks based on Caterpillar expert data are included in the system, with the operator’s performance measured against these benchmarks and outcomes recorded to a database.
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, one monitor stand and one 43″ monitor.
- Software – Articulated Truck Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- The Articulated Truck Simulator System comes with exclusive companion training material for the iPad. An interactive eBook expands simulator training for classroom or self-study. Topics include safety, maintenance, application methods, video examples, operation tips, how-to images, formulas and more.
A motion system that allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises can be added at additional cost.