THE CAT® DIFFERENCE
Cat® Simulators feature authentic Cat controls. Operators learn the same procedures as in the actual machine using genuine controls and buttons to match each machine. Learners do not use generic controls or the same control for multiple machines like other simulator companies. Each Cat Simulator features the same genuine controls as found in the actual machine which means operators can make a seamless transition to the field.
MEET YOUR MATCH
Watch how closely Cat Simulators match Cat machines—right down to the authentic Cat controls. Every application in the simulated machines matches applications used on real-world job sites. Every training exercise is developed with Cat expert operators. Whether students are just beginning their education or are seasoned operators are training to improve production, Cat Simulators teaches “THE CAT WAY.”
HARDWARE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
WHY CAT SIMULATORS?
- Learn the Cat way!
- Exclusive Walkaround training teaches pre-operation machine inspection procedures. (See how closely we follow the Cat way in the video at right.)
- Authentic Cat controls on all simulators.
- Hundreds of built-in measurable benchmarks to track learner progress.
- Multiple training exercises based on real-world machine applications.
- Training is developed with Caterpillar operator experts.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Backed by full 24×7 technical support on all simulators.
- SimScholars™ Curriculum available for blended learning.
- Cat® Simulators is a Cat-licensed brand.