Cat® Simulator Systems
Simulator training provides a safe, hands-on experience for learners. Each simulator teaches heavy equipment operations using the same OEM controls and machine applications as found on real-world worksites. Cat® Simulators are the only Caterpillar-licensed simulators on the market.
Choose Your Application
Why Cat Simulators?
- Built with OEM Controls.
- Built with the expertise of Caterpillar subject-matter experts.
- Hundreds of measurable benchmarks to track learner progress.
- Exclusive Walkaround training that teaches pre-operation machine inspection procedures.
- Multiple training exercises based on real-world machine applications.
- Available in Multiple Languages.
- Backed by full 24×7 technical support on all simulators.
- Companion eBook Training included.
- SimScholars™ Curriculum available for blended learning.
The Cat Simulators Advantage
In addition to developing the technical skills needed to operate heavy equipment, Cat Simulators users will develop motor skills, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Record and report the outcome of simulation sessions and track learner progress through the records management system. Each machine model includes hundreds of benchmarks set by Caterpillar expert operators. Assess operator aptitude, then test and evaluate in the simulated environment.
Reduce the chance for mishaps and wear-and-tear on machines with Cat Simulators. Train multiple learners on one simulator, with one instructor. Cross-train on multiple machine models using one base unit and easy-to-convert controls.
Teaching operators to maximize productivity helps businesses keep a healthy bottom line. Cat Simulators consistently teaches the same techniques used on actual worksites by expert operators worldwide.
In a simulated environment, operators can perform exercises and make mistakes without harm to themselves, other operators or the training site—while gaining knowledge and confidence. Simulation training can reduce the risk of error and accidents for operators.