Cleaning around us has never been as important as right now during the pandemic. Cat® Simulators recommends some cleaning tips for users. Thanks to large screens, users can still practice and others can practice social distancing while watching the training.
Take a few extra steps to make sure the simulator is cleaned during and after each use.
- Wear disposable gloves while using the simulator. Refrain from touching your face.
- Use disinfecting wipes between people using the simulator. Or use a disinfecting spray and wipe down with a soft cloth. (Spray on the cloth and then wipe down.)
- Wipe down the seat and pedals.
- Keep a can of Lysol on hand to spray outside of the simulator area (the perimeter around the location).
- Should you use the VR Edition, thoroughly clean the headset between each use.
Contact Cat® Simulators with any questions during this difficult time.