Simformotion™ LLC, manufacturers of Cat® Simulators, is pleased to offer an academic collegiate scholarship to a deserving student enrolled in an operator training program.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the scholarship:
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited program.
- The institution must utilize Cat Simulators hardware and software as part of their training.
- The student must be in good academic standing.
- Preference given to student with financial need as determined by the office of financial assistance.
The award is for the 2020-2021 school year.
The award is available to all students regardless of age, race, or gender.
Application materials must be received by May 1, 2020 in order to be considered. The following materials should be submitted:
- Completed application form.
- Four letters of reference or recommendation from a teacher, coach, or other adult who is not an immediate relative.
- Name of Program.
- Explain why you deserve this scholarship.
- On the page copy, application process bullets, please add after program name.
- Program Instructor or Dean’s name and phone number.
Recipients will be selected based on application materials provided. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by June 2, 2020. Payment will be made to the recipient’s school in accordance with the school’s scholarship guidelines.
Purpose of Scholarship
To provide financial assistance to a student with an interest in pursuing a career in heavy equipment operation, construction management or any heavy equipment-related program.
$2,000 scholarship payable to the recipients’ educational institution for tuition.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.309.670.7595.