UNDERGROUND LHD TRAINING
Operating in a dark, crowded space underground leaves little room for error. Learn how to maneuver and perform operations safely and efficiently with Cat® Simulators Underground Load Haul Dump System. Experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, System Tests, Bucket Placement, Driving, Truck Loading, and Dumping Into a Crusher. Plus, use a special Open Training mode to practice any technique or create a specific scenario. The system also includes training records management software to record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results.
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator; computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, three monitor stands, three 43″ monitors and a motion system that allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- Software – Underground Load Haul Dump Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Available in Multiple Languages.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- Motion system. Allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- Rolling platform. Allows easy transportation and movement of the simulator.