OFF-HIGHWAY TRUCK TRAINING
The Off-Highway Truck Simulator System is designed to train and orient an entry-level operator on basic machine operation and skill, plus includes specific training exercises applicable to the Off-Highway Truck. The training curriculum progressively takes a student from basic control orientation to complex machine tasks by using a series of instruction modules. Experienced operators can benefit from simulator training to extend and refine their skills. This type of unique training can be used as a self-study tool or to enhance an instructor-led program.
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, one monitor stand and one 43″ monitor.
- Software – Medium Off-Highway Truck Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Available in Multiple Languages.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- Motion system. Allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- Rolling platform. Allows easy transportation and movement of the simulator.