MINING TRUCK TRAINING
Train mining equipment operators with Cat® Simulators Mining Truck. Provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable training method with virtual training. Rich graphics and authentic controls create a virtual world for the operator to experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, Mine Site Driving, Braking, Mine Site Hauling, Loading, Unloading at Crusher, Unloading at Highwall, Production Cycle, an Open Training mode, and more. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. Train drivers on the Mining Truck Simulator System to get them up to speed!
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator system:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, one monitor stand and one 43″ monitor.
- Software – Mining Truck Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Portuguese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- The Mining Truck Simulator System comes with exclusive companion training material for the iPad. An interactive eBook expands simulator training for classroom or self-study. Topics include safety, maintenance, application methods, video examples, operation tips, how-to images, formulas and more.
- Motion system. Allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- Rolling platform. Allows easy transportation and movement of the simulator.