SimScholars curriculum is the turnkey solution to integrating simulators and theory into your HEO program. Curriculum features instructor and learner guides, lessons, quizzes, tests, how-to steps, videos and more. During this free livestream training class, Curriculum Writer, Nick Utech, will cover:
Using SimU Campus™ Metrics/Benchmarks In Curriculum
- Understanding Metrics
- What Matters Most in the Reports?
- How to Grade Learners
- Beginner vs Expert Metrics vs Your Student Outcomes
- When to Use the Safety Curriculum
- Why is it Important for Every Student?
- Implementation and Practice
Note: If you do not have SimScholars curriculum, the companion to Cat Simulators, please contact your Account Manager for details.