eBOOK COMPANION TRAINING
Extend the operator training experience with our companion training eBooks. A wealth of topics are covered in the material that work in tandem with the simulator training to extend the overall operator learning experience:
- Machine Introduction. Find out size, capacity and uses for the machines.
- General Operations. See what blades, rippers, buckets and work tools you will find on actual worksites.
- Simulator System Use. Learn how to use the simulator system with step-by-step instructions.
- Objectives. Know the objective of each training exercise.
- Video Examples of the Correct Way to Perform Simulated Exercises. Help the operator achieve the best outcome by showing an example of what is expected during the training exercise.
- Formulas. Calculate fuel savings, production and more (depending on the system).
- Operation Tips. Discover helpful tips from the experts.
- How-to Images. See examples of application steps in helpful drawings and images.
- Safety Information. Help operators achieve maximum safety awareness while operating the machines.
- Definition and Explanation of each Exercise & Result Measured. The simulator system records and reports the results of each simulation session through the training records management program, SimU Campus™. Learn what these results mean and why recording and analyzing the results can mean better operators for your organization.
Companion Training is available for the following simulator systems:
- Hydraulic Excavator
- Advanced Construction Excavator
- Track Type Tractor
- Advanced Dozer
- Motor Grader
- Small Wheel Loader
- Articulated Truck
- Large Wheel Loader
- Off-Highway Truck
- Mining Truck
- Large Track Type Tractor
Contact an Account Manager for details at 1.877.434.7467 (in US) or 1.309.266.2640.