Account Manager, International Sales
Simformotion, a leader in the simulation and training field, has an exciting career opportunity open as an Account Manager in Peoria, Illinois. At Simformotion, we produce and sell Cat® Simulator Systems as a licensee of Caterpillar. These products are heavy equipment simulators for operator training, used around the world.
The approach is solution selling. You will be a learner first—understanding everything about the high-end tech products you’re selling. Next, a teacher—understanding the clients/prospects needs and pains, offering the right solution, and explaining the value of the product. Finally a sales professional—closing the deals.
You should be motivated, positive, and a detail oriented person who is naturally curious and willing to learn. You should be comfortable talking to business owners, educators, and other professionals, nurturing them through the sales cycle, to achieve sales.
- Develop new business and actively grow existing international accounts (UK, Middle East, South America).
- Achieve sales targets.
- Effectively demonstrate products to prospective customers & dealers both in person and over the Internet.
- Willingness to embrace and learn new technology in regards to simulators.
- Communicate and report sales progress in CRM.
- Confidence and ability to communicate convincingly and professionally to other cultures.
- Learn details of multiple products and industries.
- Work with other sales professionals in a team environment, while meeting your own sales targets.
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience including telephone prospecting, presentations, follow up and closing deals.
- Understanding of, and comfortable with, presenting technology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to follow through on all assignments.
- Exhibit a genuine desire to build and maintain rapport with customers and associates.
- Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook a must to complete quality work.
- Willing and able to travel internationally for job to customer sites, including driving destinations.
- Dependable; follow instructions, respond to management direction, and keep commitments.
- Familiarity with Cat equipment, dealerships or equipment training is helpful but not mandatory.
- Multilingual desired, but not mandatory.
This position is in Peoria, Illinois. Salary is based on experience, plus commission. Benefits include 401k, health insurance, paid holidays and paid time off. Don’t miss the opportunity to join a great team in a fun, casual work environment. This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization. Click to apply for this position.
Simformotion hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. An Equal Opportunity Employer. This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.