Learn highway construction techniques with Cat® Simulators Advanced Dozer Simulator System. Experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, Site Clearance, Pad Building, Slope/Ramp Building, Road Construction, Drainage Ditch Building, plus an Open Training mode. Follow and match a Grade Control profile during key exercises. Record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the result.
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator; computer; mouse; keyboard; seat; 2 monitor stands; three 43” front monitors and one 32” back monitor.
- Software – Advanced Dozer Simulator software and SimU Campus™ Training Records Management software. Multiple languages supported in the software. Ask about these options.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- Motion system. Allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- VR Edition: Allows the user deeper engagement in the simulated environment with the addition of virtual reality headgear.