TRACK FELLER BUNCHER TRAINING
Track Feller Buncher operators now have an option for Train operators with the Cat® Simulators Track Feller Buncher Simulator System. Set in a wooded environment, the system features authentic controls combined with simulated applications used in forestry operations. The Track Feller Buncher teaches Controls Familiarization, how to perform a machine Walkaround, Felling Head Placement, Loading and Off-Loading the Machine from a Lowboy Trailer, Single and Multiple Tree Cutting, Clear Cutting, Thinning and also includes a special Open Training mode. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. The Track Feller Buncher Simulator System quickly grabs, cuts and gathers multiple trees. Learning to safely and correctly operate the Track Feller Buncher with Cat® Simulators training can increase production when moving to the actual worksite.
Exclusive to Cat® Simulators is SimU Campus™, the software that measures, records and reports the results of all simulation sessions so instructors and users can track progress. Hundreds of benchmarks based on Caterpillar Inc. expert data are included in the system, with the operator’s performance measured against these benchmarks and outcomes recorded to a database.
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, one monitor stand and one 43″ monitor.
- Software –Track Feller Buncher Simulator software and SimU Campus™ Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- Motion system. Allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises.
- Rolling platform. Allows easy transportation and movement of the simulator.