MOTOR GRADER TRAINING
Train heavy equipment operators with Cat® Simulators M-Series Motor Grader. Provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable training method before operators train on actual machines. Real controls combined with a virtual construction site create a safe place for operators to experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, Straight Frame Operation, Articulated Turning, Crab Steering, Rough & Finish Grading, V-Ditching, Ripping, Scarifying and an Open Training mode. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. Make Cat Simulators a part of your training program today!
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, two monitor stands and one or three 43″ (front) monitors and one 32″ (back) monitor (choice of front configurations).
- Software – M-Series Motor Grader Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- The M-Series Motor Grader Simulator System comes with exclusive companion training material for the iPad. An interactive eBook expands simulator training for classroom or self-study. Topics include safety, maintenance, application methods, video examples, operation tips, how-to images, formulas and more.
A motion system that allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises can be added at additional cost.