NOW AVAILABLE IN MOTION!
Train mining equipment operators with Cat® Simulators Large Track Type Tractor. Provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable training method with virtual training. Rich graphics and authentic controls create a virtual world for the operator to experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, Tramming, Ripping, Slot Dozing, Dozing Over a Highwall, Slope Maintenance, two Open Training modes, and more. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. Train mining operators on a Large Dozer Simulator System to get them up to speed!
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator, computer, mouse, keyboard, seat, 2 monitor stands and 2 monitors 42″.
- Software – Large Track Type Tractor Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- The Large Track Type Tractor Simulator System comes with exclusive companion training material for the iPad. An interactive eBook expands simulator training for classroom or self-study. Topics include safety, maintenance, application methods, video examples, operation tips, how-to images, formulas and more.
A motion system that allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises can be added at additional cost.