GET TRAINING RESULTS WITH CAT SIMULATORS HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR!
Train heavy equipment operators with Cat Simulators Hydraulic Excavator. Provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective and reliable training method before operators train on actual machines. Rich graphics and authentic controls create a virtual world for the operator to experience training exercises such as a Machine Walkaround, Controls Familiarization, Bucket Placement, Loading & Off-Loading the Machine from a Low-Boy Trailer, Trenching, Truck Loading, Bench Loading, Setting a Trench Box & Pipe, Backfilling, Completing a Production Cycle, Using a Quick Coupler, an Open Training mode, and more. Plus, record and report each simulator session so operators, instructors and administrators can see the results. Train heavy equipment operators with the most safe and cost-effective solution available today!
The following items are included with the purchase of this simulator:
- Hardware – Frame and controls needed to operate the simulator; computer; mouse; keyboard; seat; choice of one or three 43″ front monitors.
- Software – Hydraulic Excavator Simulator software and SimU Campus Training Records Management software.
- Languages supported in the software include English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
- Support – Telephone support in English, 24x7x365 plus any software maintenance updates for 1 year. This is an annual subscription with a yearly renewal fee.
- System comes with exclusive companion training material for the iPad. An interactive eBook expands simulator training for classroom or self-study. Topics include safety, maintenance, application methods, video examples, operation tips, how-to images, formulas and more.
A motion system that allows users to feel vibration and movement when the simulated machine is running during training exercises can be added at additional cost.
WHO’S USING CAT SIMULATORS?
Wake Technical Community College: Building North Carolina’s Workforce
Missouri Dept. of Corrections: Hope for a Better Future
IUOE 324 & Cat® Simulators: A Real Partnership for the Future of Training