Simformotion LLC has an immediate need for dedicated, hardworking assemblers to join our team at our warehouse. We desire someone that is motivated and conscientious. Our company produces and sells heavy equipment simulators for operator training all around the world.
Our family friendly work place includes an amazing work environment with casual dress. Don’t forget the occasional cookout, potluck, ice cream social, and nacho bar. Don’t worry… we balance that out with our share of 5k races.
- Basic warehouse duties including assembly of components, loading, unloading, and packaging
- Work well independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated and dependable
- VERY STRONG attention to detail
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Willing and able to travel domestically to customer sites for set-up & assembly
- High School Diploma required, or its equivalent
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. and push 500 lbs. on carts and related equipment
- Good work ethic
- Forklift certification helpful, but not mandatory
- Mechanically minded is a plus
- Willing to learn new technologies in training
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume to: email@example.com.
Simformotion hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, or disability. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer. This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.