Our focus in hiring is to find smart, dedicated and enthusiastic candidates. The individuals we’ve hired are those who were motivated to find the position that truly suited their skills. The work that our employees perform each day is a part of their career, not just their job.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, the Cat® Simulators team offers an unparalleled opportunity to be a part of simulation training that is changing the heavy equipment industry. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
If you feel you’re qualified and are interested in joining our family atmosphere, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
We sell a product and concept that is relatively new to the marketplace, Heavy Equipment Training Simulators. These simulators should “sell themselves” but the objections can seem as difficult as “selling a freezer to an Eskimo”. We are looking for individuals who understand a long sales cycle and thrive on the pressure of aggressive sales goals.
We have, and are planning to expand, a very unique sales team who has learned how to compete internally while at the same time supporting each other as a team. A unique sales team requires unique individuals to accomplish the end goal.
All this offers the opportunity to work in a very cool environment in the Warehouse District in downtown Peoria with some of the most amazing co-workers you can imagine. Simformotion LLC. is a great place to work; we believe in working hard and having fun at the same time.
Are you “that” unique individual, who knows how to close sales and who is looking for a challenge? Are you wanting a job that is rewarding in so many ways – from financial to the gratification of knowing you’ve made a difference? If so, contact us; we want to talk to you. Compensation and benefits are very competitive. Experience/knowledge of heavy equipment is a plus.
If this sounds like the position you have been searching for, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a challenge?
Contact us if you are interested in taking the next step to the future of operator training.
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, Heavy Equipment Operator to join our team. We desire someone comfortable talking about operating heavy equipment; has broad machine experience; is willing to learn new technologies in training; has a fantastic attitude and is self-motivated. Good communication skills are a must as we do expect you to interact with fellow account managers, and customers.
Our company produces and sells heavy equipment simulators for operator training all around the world. Our products include:
- Articulated Truck, Small Wheel Loader, M-Series Motor Grader, Large Track Type Tractor, FM Log Loader, Hydraulic Excavator, Track Type Tractor, Electric Rope Shovel, Off Highway Truck, Large Wheel Loader, and large Mining Truck
- Strong human relation & communication skills, both in person and on the phone
- Willing and able to travel domestic and international to customer sites
- Act as a support role for sales team
- Effectively demonstrate product to prospective customers & dealers with the ability to communicate safe, productive operating techniques across various applications
- Provide training pertinent to how simulators could improve operator skill level, reduce initial training time and cost for new employees
- Minimum of 10 years of heavy equipment operating experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of mining, construction and forestry industries a plus
- Military and Mining experience a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Must possess the ability to work well in a team environment
- Exhibits a genuine desire to build and maintain rapport with customers
If this sounds like the position you have been searching for, please email your resume to: email@example.com. We have an office atmosphere that is casual and collaborative. We offer an excellent compensation package including: salary based on experience and benefits.